TUNA SALAD (DAIRY-FREE!)
Look at this – a tuna salad recipe from scratch made without mayo! And get this – it tastes really good! It’s also very easy to make.
I don’t have anything to say about this, except to try it, experiment with different chopped veggie combos & let me know if you like it
- 1 can tuna (flaked or chunk), drained with some liquid saved
- 2-4 Tbsp purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2-4 Tbsp dill pickle, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp tahini (sesame butter)
- 1.5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil (you may want to add more at the end to your liking)
- salt & pepper to taste
Add tuna with chopped veggies. Add tahini, vinegar, oil & mix together well. Add salt & pepper to taste, and a little more oil if you think it needs it.